Terms and Conditions
- All dogs being must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
- The customer is responsible for any veterinary bills for their own dog and a dog it may cause injury to, no matter how they are incurred whilst in the care of 4 Paws.
- 4 Paws reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker or other dogs in care or shows any aggressive/dominating/boisterous behaviour that is causing a problem.
- All dogs will be walked off lead where possible.
- 4 Paws will apply personal judgement and cut a walk short if necessary due to extreme weather conditions (i.e. heat or thunder storms) for the safety of both the dog and the walker.
- If 4 Paws is unable to gain access to the dog because of owner fault (key, door locked etc), payment must still be paid for that walk.
- A key will be cut by the customer and given to 4 Paws or left in a safe place and returned after each walk.
- A walk cancelled within 24 hours’ notice will incur a £7 charge.
- All invoices must be paid on or by the day agreed. Failure to do so may stop further walks going ahead.
Puppy/dog/cat check in
- The customer must provide all items necessary for their pet to be adequately cared for including any food you may want 4 Paws to give.
- A key must be provided to 4 Paws by the customer or a key be left in a safe place as agreed with both the customer and 4 Paws.
- The customer must provide all items necessary for their pet to be adequately fed.
- 4 Paws will take steps to ensure the customers home is safe and secure in the customers absence however 4 Paws cannot be held responsible for any damage or accidents caused by their pets.
Home check in
- Customers must provide 4 Paws with all security details for the house and give an information list which will be pre-read and agreed by both parties.
- An emergency contact will be given to 4 Paws by the customer.
- No pets will be staying at the house whilst the customer is away unless discussed with and agreed by 4 Paws.
- Deposit will be paid on booking and the outstanding balance paid in full by the customers departure date.
- A key will be given by the customer which will be held in the care of 4 Paws.
- 4 Paws will endeavour to respond to the call out where possible and if able to.
- A charge will occur if 4 Paws visit the address.
- There can be more than one property per customer and a separate charge will be given for each address.
- Payment must be made once call out has been completed.